Saturday, May 16, 2020

It's Saturday And The Days Run Together Anymore

I had to think about what day it was this morning. I have to take more thyroid meds on Saturdays. So, I really had to think about what day it was. They all seem to run together anymore.

Then I decided I wanted to make English muffins today. But wasn't really ready to do that just yet. So, I played games and more games. Mom called and I still hadn't moved or finished playing. I just wasn't in the mood to do anything till about 1 pm today. I did get the English muffins going around noon. Then I decided to go to my beading.

Of course I got a couple rows in and then I picked up a corner of my mat and had a big mess to clean up.


So, that took about an hour to fix. Then I was doing really well.....till a bead broke.....and I tried to fix it. I thought I had but then I noticed on the next row that I really didn't. I ended up taking out 4 rows, and I still have 2 more rows to take out - only got 2 of the 4 taken out. Gave up, called it quits. Not my day.

Between beading I was cooking the English muffins.



Then it was time to watch a John Wayne movie. I then decided to try and work on the cross stitching!


I was able to get the blue done on this. Then I got tired of working on it.

Now I have to think of a couple things to take with me to MI for dad's 80th Birthday. I get teary eyed every time we talk about going to MI. I don't know why. It's almost as if I know something will go wrong. I can't say. I've done that before, and that was when my grandmother passed. I'm thinking it might be because it's Patrick's dad and not mine. Who knows. So, I need to get thinking on what I want to take with me. I need something to work on. I may just take my BE and cross stitch. Not this one, but the smaller one I showed on my Flosstube channel.

Patrick had an email saying they changed our flight and we would leave at 6 am. But he didn't pay a lot of attention to it till yesterday. The flight to MN was changed but the flight to Green Bay wasn't there. There aren't any flights into Green Bay. So, he had to cancel the flight and then got on Southwest Airlines. We are now going to Denver and then Milwaukee. We'll be driving 4 hours to get up to the family. We get in at midnight, so it's going to be a night in a hotel before we can drive up to the family. Should be interesting and I'm going to check the internet for shops along the way! lol Not sure Patrick will go for that, but I would like to check the area out. At one time we were going to move there. Now it's just visiting.

All in all, the days keep blending together, but I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...