Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Getting Into A Routine

This morning I was up and ready to go to moms. I loaded up the car with a few things. I took my applique box just in case.

I stopped and picked up some tea for both mom and I. Then I arrived at moms. She wanted me to order a few things for her, so I did. She wanted a photo box - like the box I used for beading - that was listed on line for $25. I told her she could get it cheaper at Micheal's. So we planned on going to Micheal's and then to lunch. First we got started on the forest quilt we were working on before dad went into the hospital. That was 2 years ago. We figured out we were close to finishing it. We need to put the tree branch and squirrels on the top right side. We also need to add the eyes on the animals.


We got an idea of were the branch goes. We have to do the branches off the "tree." So, we were working on that. I have the branches ready to cut and applique on. Mom wanted to work on it, so I left it at her house. I'll do the embroidery on the bears eyes and the other eyes that need the white in them.

Then we went to Micheal's. Mom got her box and I got some cake decorating stuff. Mom bought some flowers (plastic) to put in her pots on the side of her garage. We stopped and got lunch, then ate at her place. Once we were done, we got back to work on this piece. We have most of the pieces cut and ready to put on. We just need to do the leaves and then we're set to finish it.


Mom's almost done with this baby quilt for my niece's kid. It's turned out really cute.

I finally left at 3 pm today to come back home. Once I got home, I was able to sit and get another 3 rows in on the beading. My Snowman is starting to get there. I am really excited about getting it moving. I am making a habit of doing at least 2 rows a day. I'm now at 30/580.


Once I had the rows in, I went to watch TV with Patrick and work on my cross stitching.


I finished up the head and started working on the ear area. I got the hand done as well. He is fun to work on. I'll get moving on the mirror that he's looking into as well. So far so good.

I'm really trying hard to get a routine of doing 2 or more rows in on the beading. I'm not quiet there for the cross stitching - that comes and goes with the way the day ends up. At least, if I can keep my routine going, I will be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...