Friday, December 31, 2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 Today we were up and getting ready for Nick and Joanne to show up. They had said they would be here around 2:30 pm. Texted and found out they were coming at 4 pm. We got things ready. Put supper in the oven and had everything read for when they arrived. 

We finally sat down to eat around 5 pm. It turned out to be a great meal. I did enjoy it. The bread was nice a fluffy. 

We then played games. I won the domino's game and Nick won the Rummikub game. I lost that last one. 

While I waited on them, I stitched. 


I was able to get the last block started. I'm hoping to get it done by the end of the week. But that doesn't look like it will happen, since tomorrow is Sunday. We can hope I get it done by the middle of the week. Patrick is already talking about going to the movies tomorrow. Not sure I want to. I have things I want to get done. Oh, well. 

MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! IT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN TO SEE WHAT WE CAN FINISH IN 2022! HAPPY NEW YEAR! 


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...