Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Not My Best Day

 This morning we were headed to Olympia for Patrick's treatment when we received a call saying he would not be getting his treatment due to tests being too low. Which explains his losing weight. He will go in on Thursday morning to have a couple more tests taken. Cancer sucks!!

We turned around at Centralia and headed over to the eye doctors so I could pick up my glasses. Expensive lenses!! 

The sourdough bread I worked on last night needed to be cooked. I let it raise pretty much all day. 

It turned out pretty good. It's more like a sandwich bread than a sourdough with holes. I will work on it. Maybe this weekend. 

Came back home and just relaxed all day long. I didn't feel like doing much. Partly (I think) because of dealing with Patrick's weight loss and cancer. He's also got dry mouth and that makes it hard to figure out supper. I shouldn't do carbs and he needs carbs. Sucks!

I finally pulled out my embroidery......but that didn't help. 

I TRIED to do this flower. This one came out, but it's big. I then tried to do another one and that was was ripped out 3 times. I gave up! I will probably end up taking them all out and do them all the same at the same time. I'm just frustrated with this. 

Called it a day. Not so good at being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...