This morning I received a call from mom asking how many quilts I gave her for the Christian School Quilt Show. I told her 3. She had the one by my mother in law, hers, and OH - Hawaiian quilt is missing. I am freaking out! My best quilt! My own designed quilt! My gift to my husband quilt!! UGH
I waited for Nancy to get home. Called and she didn't have it. Thought maybe Suzy had it.....called Suzy and NOPE she doesn't have it. I also found out Hildi's Baltimore Album quilt was missing too. Not happy!!
This quilt took a long time to work on!
If anyone has seen this quilt, please, please let me know. I want this quilt back.
I pretty much worked on playing games today. My mind was on my missing quilt. I then pulled out Sophie's bead work and started working on the word chart. I have 3 pages done with the number of beads in each row. I have 80 pages! So, it's going to be an on and off thing. When my beads come in, I will set up and get started on working on it. I'm getting excited about working on it.
Then it was time to go bowling. no matter what I did, I couldn't get my ball and me to work together. I bowled a 185, 134 and 135. REALLY REALLY BAD! At least I bowled over 100!! I'm almost to the point of quitting. Let's see what next week will bring. We won 3 games. While we were bowling I did get a text that Hildi's quilt was found. Now it's my quilt that's missing!! UGH!!
My day didn't end up being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!
Comments