Today I slept in. I didn't feel like getting out of bed. When I did, I worked on my exercises and went out to walk. As I was walking, I received a text that my tests were in. At first, I thought it was for the biopsy. When I didn't get called, I thought it was for the regular paps test that still hasn't given the results yet. Then I realized it was the results of the biopsy.
The nurse called about 5 mins after I realized it was the biopsy and didn't like what I saw. That cut my walk in half. Yes, it's cancer. I'm lucky in the fact that it is very small and is contained. I'm seeing the surgeon on Tuesday to set up a day for surgery. The sooner the better. This one is one that I won't have to have radiation or chemo, IF all goes well.
Patrick came home as and listened to the nurse. She repeated everything to him. I will get another call later to see if I have questions or not after I have thought it over.
We then went into town. I stopped and told Phil. Katt called while we were on the way to town. She was the first to know. Phil was second. We had to go into Safeway for a few things and I went along. I wanted to tell them in person, but Katt is too far away. She said she will come when the time is for me to have surgery. I also told mom and Debbie. I won't tell anyone else. Guess I'm hoping who reads this will keep it on the down low.
After all that, I did some QOV stuff and then took the time to work on my beading. I realized I need to get backing and batting done for Connie. I also need to trim the 2 quilts I have down there. I need to see if one is a panel.

Comments
Lynn