Monday, September 30, 2024

Embroidery Day - Crocheting

Today Patrick woke me before he headed out for golfing. I got up to get moving to our meeting.  Sandy V and Sandy were there with me. Took some veggies too. 

I finished my whale. Then I finished the potholder I started last night. 

Then started another one. They go fast and break up my getting tired of the same thing. 

Went to get 2 quilts but mistook Connie for Colleen.  Left Connie's laughing and went to Colleen's to get 2 quilts. Then went to pick up a quilt from Debbie while having coffee at Dutch Brothers.  

Finally came home and worked some more on my potholder. I need to order more yarn since quiet a few said they love those potholder and needed more. May end up with gifts at Christmas. 🤣🤣

At least today wasn't wasted and I could be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...