Sunday, September 29, 2024

Enjoying A Visit With Family

This morning I was out walking with Ron. We got 6 laps in. He's getting ready to leave for CA. He has another place down there with his friends.  He doesn't have a lot of friends up here any more but he loves his house.  

I worked on my pattern for tomorrow.  I had to enlarge my space needle design.  I have it to the size I want. It goes with our retreat last weekend.  I may need to order more floss.

Then it was time to go to moms. Since my washer is still waiting on a part, I took 3 loads of laundry to moms. When we arrived both Patrick and Christine were there. Since they took a shower,  I had to wait to start the load. We sat and enjoyed each other's company.  I took crocheting with me since we needed hot pads.


I decided to use up the rolls I had. I finished the one on the right. Got the one on the left started and close to done. I will finish it tomorrow.  

Took a quilt to moms. Have 2 to pick up tomorrow and drop off at her place.  

Stopped at Safeway to shop on the way home.  Now I am calling it a night.🫠

I found time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...