Monday, October 14, 2024

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and he said, "Oh. Columbus Day." So. I headed to embroidery. 

I worked on my Seattle piece. Decided to add color to my Space Needle.  I think it looks better. Still have a lot to do. 

Tried to stop at Copy Depot but they were closed as well.  So came on home.

Helped Patrick get some butternut squash in the freezer as well as the berry pie I made. Of course Patrick had 2 pieces at lunch. 

I just relaxed after and played games. Life is good.  I finished another potholder as well.

I like how they change depending on how big I make them. That what makes me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...