Saturday, August 15, 2026

I Know - 2 Weeks Later -

 Hi all. I'm sorry for not posting. When Covid hits as bad as it did in our house, we didn't feel like doing anything, BUT sleep. And that is pretty much what we did. 

Yesterday I tested negative for Covid. Same for Patrick. We are still beat, but the energy is coming back. Not very fast, but it's coming back. 

Today we went to get our blood work done. Then we stopped at the casino and found we couldn't stay longer than 2 hours. We were both beat and Patrick came home to sleep. I ended up on the computer. I wanted to work on some family history. It's funny, but since dad passed, I don't seem to be as into it as I was when he was around. So, I worked on Patrick's family instead. Added another 200 names.

I still have the cough, which is no fun! I'm done with it. So, I will take my Nyquil tonight and call it good. I'm still not hungry and have to force myself to eat. UGH

So, I'm still not there, but getting there. Maybe tomorrow I can be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

I Know - 2 Weeks Later -

 Hi all. I'm sorry for not posting. When Covid hits as bad as it did in our house, we didn't feel like doing anything, BUT sleep. An...