Today, I really didn't want to get up, so I slept till 10 am. Then forced myself to get up. Patrick was already up and watching TV.
I got moving as soon as I was up. I worked on getting Patrick what he needed or wanted. He said she wanted to have the tomato sauce I made the other day, and I really didn't want to use it up that fast. So, I went out to the garden and got a few more tomatoes, luckily enough to make a small batch of sauce. I put that in the oven and then got to work on the zucchini bread. Patrick thought I could add some apple since we have them all downstairs. I need to do sauce with that but haven't gotten there yet. I worked on the bread, and Patrick went to take another 4-hour nap. I was getting all that going and listening to my book. I had to clean up the boxes on the porch and put them in the garage. I brought the trash can to the house but need to do the recycling one here soon. I was doing so much that as I sit here and try to remember what I was doing, I can't. I do know I worked on the QOV paperwork I have to do.
I had to send emails out and once that was done, I took a couple mins to get more information on my ancestors. Then I went back to work.
I haven't had the time to sit and just enjoy the day. I am going to do that now. Patrick keeps coming up with things for me to do. Oh, he wanted boiled eggs as well. So, I did that too.

Comments