Thursday, April 20, 2017

No One To Visit, No One Came To Visit....YEA

This morning I was up with Patrick. Couldn't go back to sleep. I had the day to myself, and loved it.

Kitty and I enjoyed some TLC for a couple hours. She loves sleeping on my lap. While she sleeps, I work on my games or cross stitch. It works out pretty good. Till the phone rings or I have to get up. Then she's ready to leave again.

I went downstairs to work on my envelope bags for the new frames.


I wanted to get the velco on the bag to finish the one I made awhile back.


First I made the log bag for the bars. This is where I keep my new bars of my scroll frames.


They fit in great.


My next step was to make a smaller one for my side bars.


They fit in very well. It looks great and now I can keep these beautiful wood frames in good condition. I didn't want them to be out in the open where they could be dropped, hit, or even scratched. All three where finished by the afternoon. That gave me time to do other stuff.


I got my threads from 1-2-3 Stitch yesterday. They all seem to look the same. I wanted a varigated but didn't get one. Not sure what I was getting. It's funny though because the "neutral" looks the same as the "082" which means there isn't much change. Next time I'll tell them what I want and go for that. I did set up my piece and now I'm ready for the next video that will teach us how to do the hardanger. I'm looking forward to working on it.


After all that got done, and I finished getting supper in the oven, I worked on my Christmas Stocking. I'm not too crazy about the glitter floss. It's getting to be a pain. The problem is when I make a mistake, take the work out, then the floss is unraveling like crazy. So, I do what I can, then have to end it off. I do waste a lot of the glitter floss at times. I'm doing what I can. It's turning out okay. I do like the looks of it when I finish it. Should be interesting to see. The glitter floss is pretty much half of the whole design.

I'm going to be enjoying tonight - Cross Stitching!

Happy Stitching! Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...