Today Patrick headed off to golfing. I worked on my beading for a little bit before leaving. I started seaming the seam to the front. It's like a zipper.
I headed over to the fair. Ended up in the farthest part of the parking lot. So, I'm taking a bag that isn't that heavy into the fair. Of course that is going to be heaver when I leave! I set up the station for our QOV honors.
We even had the photo frame going. It went well today. I hung around after to help with closing things up. I help with taking stuff down. Then I collected my stuff. I won a container for floss, which I gave to Patrick since I have that already. He can use it out in the garage. I also got an embroidery pattern, but it's not one I want to do, so will give it to someone who will. I checked my stuff and I got docked for the framing - the embroidery work was all done right. That make me fell good. I will work on the backs a little better next time.
I packed up all my stuff. Had to make two trips to the car. I took the tub of papers and the easel to the car. Then I moved the car 5 lines in to be closer - yet not that close - to the entrance. I then took the 2 heavy bags back to the car when I left. I have quilts to take to the museum as well as the easel and box of stuff.
Finally made it home at 8:30 and I'm beat. Bet I sleep really good tonight! It wasn't one of those day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


Comments