Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Keeping Busy

Things are good! I'm actually getting a few things done. I'm about a week behind in posting but here's what I've been up to.


I got this much done on my quilt last week. I actually got started on all the echoing and I'm having fun!  The more I go around, the more excited I get about getting this done.

I also got my son to help me with the funky chicken pattern. He designed the cook apron, spachila (sp) and some of the colors. I was surprised at how much fun it was getting going on it. I kept putting it off. Once I got started, I was able to finish it last night. (no photo but will try and post it next time).



Miss Charlie was letting me know she wanted me to sit down so she could join me. You can see a little bit of the funky chicken on the quilt.

So, last night and most of the nights, I was able to sit and quilt some more. I'm happy with how it's turning out.


I need to give a bigger spread between rows. I'm having fun though! Guess you can tell, I do love to quilt.

So in the mean time, I'm Happy Quilting.........

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...