Friday, March 8, 2013

Finished Pincushions

March 7, 2013


Thought I would let you all see what I have finished so far. I took the time to do these pincushions for Emily. Funny, I put them on the table for my son to take to her, and when I told him they were there he said, "Took a picture with my phone and sent it to her." Okay, and she sees what I did - how?!? Photos don't show detail sometimes. Oh, well.


Finished this area and started quilting in the area next to it. Figured out I have way too much work to do, to have done at the end of the month. Don't know how good I am with deadlines  but I can tell you, not really that good. I do as I want, not as I should. 


Worked on this most of the afternoon and getting caught up on the old NCIS shows. I remembered a couple of them, and a couple were new. I've watched all my stuff on the DVR and now need to find more stuff to copy so I have something to watch in the afternoon while working on the quilt. 

I did win two games this morning (8th) in cribbage. So, hopefully I'm good. 

I went to help Carol last night (7th), and put in a good 4 hrs. It's interesting when you have two people wanting to do the same thing but can't. With one arm out of sorts, my two hands fill in Then telling someone to do something is slower than doing it yourself but you find you have to have patience to work with each other. It's an interesting feeling but it does work when both are on the same page. 

Okay, today, March 8h, I'm going to see what I can get done. I have picked up the house a little and I do need to figure out supper for tonight. Patrick said he might be home this afternoon, wonder if he's not feeling good. 

In the meantime, I'm going to be looking forward to bowling tonight and Happy Quilting....

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...