Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Quilting is Fun!

I know I posted earlier, but I thought I would try to see if I could post more often.

Today I was able to get the pincushions done that my son's girlfriend made patterns for. They took a little doing but I did get them done. Since my mother called to tell me she was going to church for senior luncheon. That meant I was going to be home all day after all. It worked out to my advantage. I was able to get a couple pieces basted on the friendship block for JoAnn and even finish the pincushions. I also got quite a bit of quilting in while watching NCIS.

We then went bowling tonight and I bowled pretty good at the beginning! Then bombed. I bowled a 200, 168, 149 - we didn't bowl against a team because the other team had to forfeit. Which made it like free bowling and no challenges. I was hoping to get another 622 but that didn't happen. LOL

Now I'm getting caught up and will try and get a good night sleep thinking about how I'll be Happy Quilting...tomorrow!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...