Sunday, November 24, 2013

Back to Quilting!

Woo Hoo, I'm back to quilting! (With the exception of crochet when I can)


Pulled out the quilt again, and started working on it. Over the past few days, this part of the quilt has been done! Woo Hoo.


As of last night, I was at this point with the hand quilting of my Hawaiian quilt. It's on it's last corner!!


This is all I have left to quilt, then the quilt will be close to being done. I may have to quilt around the boarder, but thinking I will do that after I put the binding on. Haven't quiet gotten there yet, so not sure what I will do.

Today was a very productive day.



On Thursday I spent the afternoon with my parents. While I was there, mom and I went through some of her fabrics that were out in the garage. I was mainly looking for Christmas fabrics, but come home with a little more than that. This whole tub full!


So, with the Christmas fabrics, I made Christmas bags of all sizes. I took every part of the fabric that mom game me and made bags.


This is the stack of all that I got done today. A lot more than I expected, but then again, it was quick and easy.


Mom had car fabric that she bought years ago for my father to make a quilt. She never got there, and neither did I. I took the panels and made them into Christmas bags as well. I got 5 big bags out of the fabric she had. I'm going to give a couple of them to dad when I put his gifts in them. :-)

Now you can see, I'm actually getting a few things done this last week. We are planning to spend time with my daughter for Thanksgiving so don't know if I'll be doing much in the way of crafts, but I'm planning to!!

I hope ya'll had a great weekend, and best wishes - Stay Happy Quilting...

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...