Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Guess I'm Getting More Done Then I Thought!

Yet another day goes by, and to my surprise, I actually get to quilt!


Not only did I finish the Chickadee pattern - yes, I know Chickadee's are not red and yellow - I wanted to do something different and I like the way it turned out. Now, I'm not sure what I will do with it. May start a box of sample blocks I do at retreats and then put them all in a quilt. Who knows!

I did pull the Hawaiian quilt out again. I found I had a little more than I thought done. That always makes my day!


Last night I was able to get the leaf done. I also was able to quilt around the edges and started the echoing. I was surprised at how much I was able to get done.

So all in all, I'm moving along faster than I thought I would.

Today, I'm going to get caught up on my programs I saved and then I'm going to get more quilting done.

I hope ya'll are Happy Quilting....

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...