Monday, February 15, 2016

Presidents Day!

Today started out early for both of us. I went to our Brazilian embroidery group this morning. We had a good time. The funny part was everyone was done at noon when most of us usually hang around till 12:30 pm.


I finished up this project. It's another "finish-a-long" project. This makes two of them I have finished and that makes me feel great! I'm happy with the end result. I wanted to start the one my son and daughter-in-law gave me for Christmas, but the pattern is too small. I need to go to the copy center and get it enlarged by 10%. I'll do that when I go get the pattern for my next cross stitch.

We invited my parents over for supper. We played cards and had a great visit.

I pulled out my cross stitch and worked on it more.


It's coming along pretty good. I filled in the empty spaces that were missed. I've been working on the left side. It's not quiet half way, but it's getting close. I want to get to another area where I can do that parking. I think that helps a lot when I do parking. I did have to take out some areas that I messed up on.

This week is a good week of being able to get more stuff done. I'm actually excited about this! A week of less go...go....going. One my "wish list" is getting back to quilting, finish the second set of hot/cold plate pads, work on the appliqued eagle, finish up the Baltimore Liberty block, and maybe even work on the 9 patch blocks. My list is long, so what are the chances I'll make it?! I'll let everyone know if I even get one of those done! lol - Oh, I need to add Phil's quilt on there too, as well as the cross stitch...okay, not helping! Let's see what this week will bring - keeping my fingers cross it is a good week. Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...