Monday, February 29, 2016

Rain...Embroidery...And Good Friends

Today started out walking 2.25 miles. I enjoyed a good walk this morning.

Got everything ready and headed to our Brazilian embroidery group - BFF. We had some visitors from the "BELLS" group. They came all the way from Renton. We had a great visit! They brought some embroidery patterns and books from a major BE teacher who's health is not good. We picked through the stuff and donated to the Seminar's Scholarship fund.


These are some of the patterns I got.


I loved the women in these two patterns. I just had to get it.


Fell in love with the white peacock and got that pattern as well. That was all I bought. I didn't want to get too much because I really need to finish other stuff first. I have to keep myself in check with one project at a time. I seriously don't want to get into trouble with doing more than one project at a time.....like I do with quilting!



This is what I was able to get done today. I'm glad I enlarged the pattern. It was just a little too small for me. I like this pattern.

I will be working on the Cat Nap tonight. I need to get moving with it. Tomorrow is QOV meeting day. I don't know if I'll go. I tend to go 2 out of 3 meeting. I'm not done with the eagle and Donna won't be there. Not sure what I would do other than go to the meeting. Plus tomorrow it's supposed to be rainy and windy.

After our meeting today, we went to "Berry Fields" restaurant to have lunch. I like their food, but it's expensive to eat there. I had a 1/2 sandwich and it cost me $10. Had a salad as a side with it, but still.

Okay, now I'm off to try and get moving on the stuff I didn't get to today. May we all be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...