Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wednesday Was Just Another Day...

I was up and ready to go early today. I worked on earning more money for a hour or so. Then got ready for the Dentist. I took my applique along to work on while I waited for my turn to come.


I worked on the arrow today. I did get up the one side. I also worked on trimming it so I could get started. I'm going to work on this on Friday at quilt group meeting.

After the dentist appointment I headed over to Copy Depot to get my copies made that I needed. I had two copies made of the cross stitch (Lavender & Lace) pattern. I also got my Brazilian embroidery pattern enlarged because it was way too small! It didn't cost much, and I really did plan on having that done anyway. This way I got it over with.

Tomorrow I will pull out the lightbox and work on my two patterns.


Came home and watched a movie while working on this. I only got about an hour in on this. It's coming along. I have been filling in the areas that I missed. It's looking better.

We bowled tonight and I'm getting a little better. I did get a 505 series. That's a good thing. I've been working on my form and getting back to basics. Patrick was sick today and he still did better than I did! UGH There was a time I was a better bowler than he was!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow....Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...