Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cleaning day

Well...today was a cleaning day...sort of. I have so much stuff I'm overwhelmed. I vacuumed, and every time I went from one room to the other, I found something to take with me to put away.

All these letters, photographs, and genealogy stuff is overwhelming and I'm freaking because I'm not set up or organized for all of this. I want to get the information in the computer, but when I have more then I need or piles of it all over the place, I just don't know where to go from here.

So, I'm heading into the living room and calling cleaning quits. I'm going to sit down, watch TV and quilt. At least that is the plane.

In the meantime, wish me luck, and Happy Quilting...

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...