Monday, May 28, 2012

Busy week

It's been a busy week again. Seems I'm doing a lot at yet not as much as I think.


Took a few photos of our flowers in the yard. We've got some really pretty flowers coming up this year. The winter has given us a good year for beauty.

I haven't done a lot of quilting lately, because of other obligations. I'm working on a quilt block for a friend. I did get another bag done for my computer, which I really like. I gave the other bag to my son to give to his girl friend.


I've gotten this area done. I haven't touched it for about 4 days, and I'm really ready to get back to quilting. I also need to quilt on the quilt downstairs in the quilt frame. I will try and do some of that this week.

My son has returned home, so I've been doing more laundry, cleaning, and cooking then usual. He is a vegetarian so it make things interesting at times.

I'm working a lot more on my family history. That is time consuming as well. Of course, I've been playing games as well. lol


This is a photo I took when I was circling in the white area. I'm happy to say, that part is completed. So, I can now say I am over 1/4 done with the quilting - if not 1/2 way.


I'm enjoying the way it's coming together. Once I get to the white areas, it goes faster. I'm now back in the center and coming out through the flowers again. Most of them are done, but a couple still need at least half the flower quilted.

Just had to let you know, I'm not forgetting to quilt.

Till next time....Happy Quilting..

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...