Saturday, December 8, 2012

Holiday season

Well, it's the holiday season and I'm happy to say, for the first time in years, I've actually made a few gifts this year.

This week I decided I needed to finish the afghan I was making for my daughter's ex-fiance. I'm going to try and get it done before Christmas.Who knows who will get it, but I don't need another unfinished project to add to all my UFO's. (Unfinished Objects)

We had our first Christmas Party with Myron's Girls quilt group. I was the first one to pick a gift and was able to wait to see what everyone else had. THAT WAS A FIRST FOR ME. I'm usually the second or third and then I see what everyone else has. I came home with a cute sewing basket that fits in your hand.

I'm trying to figure out why I can't post photos on here. It tells me I have 0% used of the 1GB in photos. But then it wants me to buy more space. ugh. I may yet.

I did get a few more stitches in on all three blocks I'm working on. I need to place more pieces on all three blocks. I'm going to work on putting them on the blocks so I can work on them some more. The firecracker block for the Baltimore Liberty quilt is getting about half done. I'm hoping to finish that one by the end of the month.

Haven't Missed a Stitch group is going to be having their Christmas Party/Potluck on the 13th, and I'm looking forward to that. We have a lot of gifts to give out. We should be getting ready for a free years subscription to give out as well. Looking forward to my Thursday group. Thinking I'm gong to give Myron's Girls a break. Getting tired of catering to them so mom can sew too.

Okay, I'm going to work on the photo issue for this blog. Hope everyone is doing well, and you have a Merry Christmas, if I don't post before then.

Happy Holiday's and Happy Quilting.....

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...