Sunday, September 7, 2014

A Good Day

Today is a good day. I was finally able to shower!! I was so thrilled. lol  I still can't get my finger wet. But I can move my fingers around.


Patrick took the bandages off, and we found this. I'm not looking underneath it! lol  I can wait till next Monday to see what is under there.


It doesn't look that bad from what I can see. We went ahead and put the huge bandage on it. so my finger is pretty much half covered. I will have to keep it away from water, and can't lift anything with it bigger than a mug.


I did try to get dome stitches in my cross stitch. I was able to do about an inch of work before it got a little painful. I'll keep trying, as I hate sitting here with nothing to do.

Bowling is tonight, but I won't be bowling till I get the okay from the doctor. One more week. Think Patrick is getting tired of cooking and cleaning. lol

Life is good and I am looking forward to being Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...