Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Getting back to Normal

Today was pretty busy. I did play on the games, but I found that I was doing more things then I've done in a long time.

Feels good to be back to doing more than sitting. I did bake Pumpkin Bars today. Decided to do that early today. Then when that was over, I cleaned the stove.


Love this photo! Got it off Facebook. That's about how I feel not being able to quilt lately! I can get close, but that's about all.


I have been keeping busy with the cross stitch. This is where I ended last night. I haven't had much time for anything else. I'm really enjoying working on this. Funny how I love doing so many things, and find I miss not working on stuff at times. I wanted to try and get more done this afternoon, but that didn't work out. I was doing laundry and a few other things. I think it's funny how I tend to keep working on the left side, and not working on the right side much. It's really coming along and we can see what it is I'm working on.

Tomorrow is Physical Therapy for my back, which I'm happy to say hasn't been bothering me much lately. I will be spending the morning with mom. Dad has an appointment, so not sure if he will be there or not. I'll talk to mom about getting started on Judie's quilt. We will be in Portland OR the 25th for a Brazilian Embroidery class and checking out the quilt show there. I'm getting excited about that.

Time to get started being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...