Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Quilting Going Great!

I spend most of the morning quilting. Went to the Mt. St. Helen's quilt group. Got 2 hours in of quilting. Then went to mom's but ended up going to another quilters house to check out lighten for mom's quilt room she's working on.

We put in another hour in on quilting at moms. Then came home, fixed supper and will start quilting again here in a few minutes. Sorry no photos. I have three blocks done as far as quilting. I'm going to finish up moms block that she was working on, and then will have 4 blocks done. We lost the stencils for the quilt, so I'm hoping when we go to Portland, OR's show we can find something that works.


I am getting to liking this quilt. And the quilting is going fast. I do like what we are doing, but I find that I like the back better than the front. This photo was already posted this week. I'll have new ones for you tomorrow.

It's going along great and we're still Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...