Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Quilting Group Day

This morning I decided to sleep in a little. Completely forgetting that quilting was today! So, when I finally woke up, I did all the stuff I needed to do, and was at quilting by 11:30 am. They usually start around 9:30 to 10 am. Oh, well. Didn't miss much.

I was a little surprised when a couple of the members starting taking apart one of the older books that had photos and newspaper articles. They took all the photos out of the book. Doesn't make sense why someone would do that when a group has a long history. Oh, well.


I was quilting on the quilt at the meeting. I did get a block done. I'll have to take a photo of both sides that I've been getting done. After quilting I went to my son's house and visited with my daughter-in-law. We had a good visit. I enjoyed going. I wish I would have taken my cross stitch to show.

I finished the Brazilian Embroidery last night. I haven't had the chance to take a photo. I'll post it tomorrow when I get more photos taken.

After visiting with Emily, I went and met Patrick at the fire station to get out flu shots. That sucker was sore! But at least I'm covered now.

I'm going to be sitting here watching TV and getting moving on this quilt. That means I'm Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...