Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tomorrow's the Big Day!

Awesome! Tomorrow is the day the stitches come out of my finger. Can't wait!! The down side to all this is that I have a dental appointment in the morning to cap a tooth. ugh.

Today was a pretty good day. I did work on laundry and Patrick fixed the deck.


He added the shingles to the deck stairs. He had weatherized the deck, and said it would be slippery when wet. He knows me way too much! He told me it was so I would slip on my a**.  Thanked him for that, as I did that twice since we've lived here.


This is what I got done last night.

While watching the SEAHAWKS loose, I pulled out the cross stitch and worked on it some more.


This is how much I got done between last night and today. I will be doing more tonight. I'm working on the basket on the left. I also added more to the cat. It's starting to show what I'm doing. Love the affects. This is a lot of fun. Just wish they had a better way of showing what the colors were.

I went to mom's twice today to take care of their dog and cat. Got in some walking as well. She's been working on P3 Designs BOM. Her basket is AWESOME. Can't wait to see it finished. I'm going to take photos and sent them to P3 Designs, as I told her I would. Makes me wish I was Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...