Monday, March 2, 2015

Enjoying a Nice Sunny Day

Started out as usual. The came home and worked on the table runner. I also did the usual stuff of laundry, vacuuming, and cooking. It's amazing what one can get done!

I sat for a couple hours working on my family genealogy as well. Getting to enter more information from all the papers I have. Plus I need to work on the letters, as there is more information there as well.

Just sitting and relaxing now, and really not much to report. Will show photos tomorrow. How is it going with you? Anything exciting going on in the way of quilting? Feel free to share, love hearing from readers. Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...