Sunday, March 1, 2015

Table Runner Getting There

Today was another one of those days that I slept in. It's rare, but with this shoulder, I've been going to be around midnight and getting up around 8 am. I seem to sleep better by making myself get tired. I worked on the table runner last night.


I also worked on this this morning. I have more done then this shows. The loop that goes around the fill and back to the center area is done. I'm getting to the "twirly" area. I should have this done in a day or two. I need to get it finished so I can work on a few other applique blocks and then get back to my stuff.

I went outside again today and took more photos of the plants around the house. I had a blast taking photos. I'm pleased with the results. I've posted them on my tab above so you can see more of what I'm doing.



In the meantime, tonight is bowling, and we're heading out. Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...