Saturday, March 14, 2015

Thinking About the Next Step

Today was not my best day. I couldn't sleep, and if I was smart, I would have gotten up around 4 am today. No, I didn't, but should have. I woke with a headache and pain in the shoulder. Betting that had to do with me walking into the door frame yesterday. Have a feeling I will pay for that a long time! Ugh. I told everyone, I'm a klutz and that proves it. I actually put an ice pack on my shoulder at 3 am.

After getting up around 7 am, I played a few games. My head wasn't feeling any better, so I decided to lay down. Well, that didn't last very long. Never fails, I lay down, and the cell phone goes off. I checked it, not important, and laid back down. Patrick calls me from work to tell me he wouldn't be back as early as he thought he would. No worries. The final and last straw with resting was when Charlie decided she didn't want to stay put and wanted out.

So, I pulled out my block and cut the freezer paper pattern for the next flower I'm using in the blocks. I picked out a couple fabrics and started placing them when it ended up being time to go to the folks.


Now I just need to sew it down and then I'm going to put another leaf on the stems and call it good. We had a good time at the folks. The ribs were awesome and I lost both games of gin.

We got home and I pulled out the afghan to get moving on it. I'm about half way, and really need to sit and work on this.


I'm getting there. It's quick and easy, I just need to sit and finish it! I want to get the basket blocks done first though, and that makes me keep going from one to the other project. If I just picked one and got it done, it wouldn't be so bad! Yea, right, I can't seem to keep my mind on one project at a time! UGH

Things are looking up and I'm getting there.....Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...