Monday, October 26, 2015

Embroidery Day and A Quiet Afternoon

Today I just couldn't get up. I was so tired. I couldn't believe I actually slept in. I woke at 8 am, then had to get moving.

Our BFF group (Brazilian Embroidery) was today. I got my pumpkins done.


I wanted to cover the white that was showing between the satin stitches. I'm really not happy with the way this looks, but I'll work better on it next time.


The good news is that I'm about half done. I'm liking the way it looks. I like the colors I have compared to our leaders. Her's has more red. I like the oranges in mine. It's funny though, she has a prettier flower on the left, then I do.


Since I bowled last night, I didn't get much done on this block. I'm looking forward to working on the embroidery though. I will have to decide if I want to do embroidery on the rose, or just the leaves. I'll decide after I do the leaves, and see what needs to be done.

Tomorrow is a "ME" day - with the exception of Laundry and Vacuuming! I have a mess on the table, and that needs to be picked up. I was doing really good up till this last week. Got way to busy and didn't put my stuff away....which is driving me crazy!.....go figure!

Life is good, everyone is good....Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...