Today was a good day. I slept in later than I thought.
Today we went out and about. Ended up doing grocery shopping. Came home for supper and now I have time to sit and relax. I was able to get a few stitches in last night on my Acorn quilt. Other than that, not much to report.
Brain still going.....next I will work on this....and then don't forget about that....and oh, yea!, don't forget I have cross stitch to work on....What will tomorrow bring....Happy Quilting!
Today we went out and about. Ended up doing grocery shopping. Came home for supper and now I have time to sit and relax. I was able to get a few stitches in last night on my Acorn quilt. Other than that, not much to report.
Brain still going.....next I will work on this....and then don't forget about that....and oh, yea!, don't forget I have cross stitch to work on....What will tomorrow bring....Happy Quilting!
Comments