Friday, October 16, 2015

Wasn't In the Mood...............

Today I walked in the morning, came home and played a few games. Then I was ready to do something, but didn't know what. Thought about it, then went and did laundry. Ruth called me to go walking again, and I did. Before that I vacuumed. Oh, and I went downstairs to see what I had on the guilt wall. I took down one of the baskets blocks and brought it upstairs, thinking I would work on it.

Next thing I knew I was paying bills for the community water, and balancing the checkbook. Then I fixed supper. The next thing I knew it was time for Patrick to come home and I was realizing I didn't do anything other then update my booklet on the QOV quilts.


Finished the QOV binding yesterday and washed the quilt.

Speaking of yesterday, I had a great time teaching yesterday. The class had 4 quilters in it. We will be meeting back in two weeks. It was fun. I had a good time working with them. I even finished up my basting on the quilt. I will wait and take it to my Wednesday class. and then wait till the following week for the second meeting. I'm getting excited about teaching. Hope more people will come to my classes. Mom called today and said she was having trouble with the binding on the block we are doing for beginning applique. I'll pick it up from her and finish it off so we can get moving on a class date.

In the meantime, I'm still not in the mood to do anything! Hopefully it's temporary and I'll be back to Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...