Sunday, February 21, 2016

Another Day Slipped Away...

Yet another day has come and gone. I woke early again...no surprise there. I enjoyed the peace and quiet this morning. Had my breakfast and a cup of tea.

After Patrick got up, did some laundry, cleaned up a little and then sat to work on the 2 Fabric Applique Cat Nap pattern. I basted for awhile - till I got tired of it. Then I went into the computer room and worked on my genealogy - actually I copied a couple letters for my "Letters from the Past." Was fascinated by my great Uncle living in Alaska in 1938.

Went bowling - started out good, then went down hill. Had a 500 series. I've had better.

Was constantly busy today, but didn't make it downstairs. Didn't try to make any money today either. Where does the time go?

I enjoyed reading a couple blogs out there while I was waiting to bowl. Will tag them tomorrow on here.

Life is good, I'm still moving and keeping going. May we all be Happy Quilting!

Hoping To Be Busy

I'm hoping that while I was on the cruise, I actually got something done. I took a couple cross stitch projects with me. One I was hopin...