Friday, March 11, 2016

Applique!

Today was an early walk, then time on the computer.

The afternoon was good news that my grand-doggy is doing better. She's home.

My afternoon was busy doing the applique work on the "Cat Nap."


I'm trying hard to get this done by Monday. This one has more pieces to it and it's taking a little longer to get done. I'm happy to see more done.

We may or may not be busy tomorrow, so don't know how much time I will have to work on it. I'm hoping to get a few hours in, but who knows. I'm really stuck on getting this done, so that is about all I have to report today. Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...