Thursday, March 24, 2016

Relaxing...When I Could.....

This morning was a very early morning. I was up at 6:15 am so I could get ready and walk with Ruth. I had a doctors appointment, so I had to be ready to to leave after our walk. We walked 2.5 miles this morning and I was off.

I made it to the doctors about 5 mins before I was due. A shock came when they called me right in. Even another big shock was when the doctor came in right away as well. So, now I have to keep a record of my back pains...ugh. Then I headed over to the pharmacy for my medications. One of them wasn't approved yet, so I talked with the gal and got everything worked out. No medications came home with me, which was fine with me.

Headed to the quilt group meeting. We had a potluck going on. I didn't have anything to take since I was at the doctors. When I arrived I said I would go and get meat if we needed it. While I was there, I picked up the bolt of fabric! I also bought some batting hat I need for the bag I'm going to make for my lightbox.

It will work out great! I think that is a good background.

While I was there, I tried to work on my block. I got more done at the doctors office then I did at the meeting.

I have most of them done, then I need to figure out the center of the flower. I'm thinking orange but not sure.

I did go and get some meat for our potluck. There was mostly salads. They were really good though! Most of the members called it good at about 1:00 pm. I left about 1:30 pm. I came home and relaxed for awhile. I really didn't do much. I worked a little on my Amazon account to make some money.

After supper cleaned up and now I'm putting the blogs up to date. I'm hoping to get some cross stitch in tonight. I'll be working on the block later - tomorrow. I want to finish another one of the blocks.

All in all, it was a busy day...not much got done....but it was a good day......Happy Quilting!

Spent The Afternoon Volunteering With Mom

This morning I was up and getting supper ready for the crock pot. I knew I wouldn't be home till after 5:30 pm and really didn't wan...