Monday, March 27, 2017

A Day With Friends - BFF Meeting

This morning I really didn't want to get up but knew I needed to. We had our Brazilian embroidery meeting today. I did get some TLC time in with Heyhey.

Picked up Cherrill this morning and took her to our meeting. She worked with Pat while the rest of us worked on getting scissor holders started...but that didn't really work out. We had some issues with the pattern. So, a couple of the gals are going to think about it and see if they can get a better pattern. We are trying to decide on what we will do...stay on this path or trying something else. We need to get moving on getting them done for Seminar.

Came home and actually worked on my piece. I figured I needed to get some stitches in today.


I do like the way it's coming out. At first I wasn't sure, but I figured the more I do, the better I can decide if I like the pattern or not.


This photo seems to show more pink. I found it is going to take a skein of floss to do one flower at this rate.


I got back to working on my Beautiful Sea piece. I decided to go ahead and finish up the border. I will also add that corner part (13) to this. Then all I would have to do is put the finishes on the last two parts (14 and 15). Border will be done, so that will be a big help. I have a star fish to put on the bottom left corner. I'm going to finish the border first before I do that fish. Then I can go and put the others things in that I missed.

I've been sleepy all day...I don't think I've had a day in two week where I wasn't tired.....oh, well.

Yesterday I was putting some blogs on my phone. I was checking out a few blogs that are cross stitch. I'll add them to my blog list today. I also need to add a few photos to my tabs. I'm hoping to get that done today as well. May have to wait till tomorrow.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...