Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A Visit To The Vets

Today I slept till 8 am, so I guess I'm back on track. Yet a 10 am, I wanted to go back to bed! Cherrill called and said I didn't need to go to help her out today. Her grandson helped her instead.

I worked a little on my HAED challenge. I got about 40 stitches in and decided I was tired of trying to work on it. So, I took it off the frame and went looking for my pattern and supplies for the Christmas Stocking.


I had it all ready by the time I needed to take Heyhey to the Vets.

We went to the Vets around 2 pm. She meowed the way there. Then when we arrived she didn't make a sound. She didn't make a sound through the shots. Then on the way back from the Vets, she finally meowed once. It was funny how she shut up for so long. She's a chatty little kitty and that shut her up. We got back, I let her out of the cage, and she went outside. Then she came in. She was mad at me because she didn't know what to do. She was afraid to come too close but she wanted to be close. It was funny how she even was around Patrick.


Before we left, she was up on the deck. She seems to love being up high. We moved the bird feeder (in the background) because she was getting to my hummingbirds. Were it is now, she can't reach it. This is almost comical seeing her get up on the deck rail looking for the feeder.

We got back and I put the fabric ready to work on. Then I decided to work on my stocking.


I now have a start. I had to figure out where to start. I did get a few more stitches in before going bowling.

We bowled tonight. I bowled a 172, 203, 125. I had 5 splits in the last game! I couldn't believe the stuff I was getting! We lost all four games. We lost the first one by 6 pins and the second by 12 pins. Then we got our clocks cleaned in the third game. Not so good.

Looking forward to tomorrow being Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...