Sunday, March 26, 2017

Enjoying A Quiet Sunday!

This morning I was sleeping in. Seem to do that a lot lately. Partly because of the medications. Patrick moved to the couch around 5 am and then when I was up, he moved back to bed.

I baked the sourdough bread I had ready from yesterday. We had that for lunch. Patrick cooked today and had to go into town to get some stuff for supper.

We watched a couple movies.


I finished up the octopus and worked on a couple of the fish. Then I worked on the boarder. I'm getting closer to being caught up. I have the bottom corner to work on once the right side is caught up. It's looking really good. I'm really starting to like this again. No clue what I'll do with it, but I do like it.

Bowling was tonight and I went this time. I bowled a 201, 193, 156. Not bad. I started loosing my "steam" when we got to the last game. I beat Patrick! We won 3 games. I'm happy with that.

Tomorrow is Brazilian Embroidery and I'll take Cherrill with us. Should be fun! Staying Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...