Sunday, March 19, 2017

Finished "Nantucket Rose"

I tried last night to be able to post my finished Nantucket Rose, but the webpage was down.

Last night was another one of those nights where I was coughing. I did get some sleep, but not as much as I would have liked. Once I did get to sleep, it felt good. Waking up coughing is a pain in the rear!


This is my finished Nantucket Rose. She's washed, labeled and ready to be frame. She's now with the others that need to be framed. I'm hoping to find a good deal with Micheal's and then get it framed. I really like the way the dress drops on the picture.

Okay, back to today. Today I was up and enjoying a halfway decent morning. Patrick finally got up and I was dress and off to work for Carol again today. I didn't work very long, so will add that time to what I work later. She's got a lot that will need to be done. I'm looking forward to the extra time.

I came home. Patrick was gone. We did get our new phones, and Patrick is working on them. He's getting ready to get the information transferred.

I worked on my Heaven and Earth Designs (HAED) pattern. I got about 100 more stitches done on the piece.


I have about 50 other stitches added to this. I'll show it tomorrow. It's coming along nicely. It's not as easy and quick to go through the 25 ct, 2 over 2. I'm slowly getting better, so the amount of work that gets done on this will be little at a time. I'm not sure I will make the challenge deadline, but I'm going to try. I also need to get caught up on the Ocean piece I'm working on.

Bowling was tonight. I bowled a 183, 164, 162. Not my best, but then I was feeling all that great either. I had 2 coughing "fits" while bowling and one of the gals there was keeping her eyes on me. She even had the bowling alley get me Ginger Ale. It was the Canadian Dry. I can drink that, it's the other Ginger Ales out there that is crap. We did win 3 games.

Tomorrow I have a few things I need to do.....maybe Tuesday I will go to the doctors if this doesn't work.

Best wises, Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...