Thursday, March 23, 2017

Still Coughing...But Life Goes On

Today I didn't have to go anywhere. I ended up getting up at 9 am - just because I was wide awake. I would have slept longer if I could have. I've been sleeping better, but then that has to do with the cough syrup I was given to take. I wasn't snoring much last night, so was able to stay in bed. Thank goodness, was getting tired of going to the couch. I'd get under the quilt on the couch and it would take a few minutes to get warm! That bed was cold!!

It was quilting day today. We were doing a potluck, but I decided not to go. Just not in the mood and still trying to get back to normal.

I decided it was time to get some laundry done....was tired of getting one load in when I felt like it. I was able to get all but one load done. I must have done 5 loads by the time the Patrick got home.

I was working on my cross stitch when I couldn't keep my eyes open. I curled up on the couch, fell asleep - till the phone rang. Why is it that when I figure someone will call, they don't. But the minute I curl up on the couch to sleep - phone rings! What a pain! I was able to get 30 minutes sleep in, so can't complain too much.


This piece is really coming along. I'm happy with the way it's coming. I'm getting tired of the confetti, but lately the threads are being used more then in just one place. It's a pain when I have to thread my needle for one space and then end off the thread.


This is all the colors that I have for this project. It pretty much feels the box. I have some threads that I need to roll, but most of them are already and rolled. I love the colors, but I'm still not crazy about how many different colors there are. I am working on this, so no complaints.

I do want to get Katt's sock started. I will probably get it set up. I'm thinking I will wait till my new scroll frames come in. I'm really excited about getting the frames. They should be shipped by now, so it's just waiting for customs and getting it home.

Life is good. Hope everyone is having fun! Best wishes and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...