Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday Bowling & More

This morning I was up early - about the same time as usual with the time forward. I went to Cherrill's and caught her coming out of the shower. She wasn't expecting me for awhile. I usually don't go over till 10 am on Sunday but today I was there at 9 am. We chatted a while and then I was ready to go bowling.

I didn't bowl the best, but I was able to do good enough to go up 1 pin. I bowled a 179, 161, 169. We bowled here in town, so we didn't have to leave really early to drive several miles. That was nice.

Came home and worked on my cross stitch.


I was able to get a few more stitches (300) in before we had to leave. I am getting really close and really, really want to finish this.


I also marked a piece of fabric with this pattern. I want to do embroidery on this piece. It's for the envelope bags I want to make as gifts to my friends when we go to Seminar. I liked this pattern and want to do this. It's going on the flap area. I cut my quilt fabric for this. It's going on 100% cotton fabric. I think it will give the piece a really nice look. I was trying to decide if I wanted it on the flap or if I wanted it on the back side of the envelope. I may do one with the design on the back. I'm going to work on how I'm going to do this piece tomorrow at the meeting. It will be fun to see what I come up with and what I'm happy with. I have a couple ideas for it.

Then we were off to the bowling alley again. I still didn't feel "right" bowling. So, my first game showed that! I bowled a 135, 191, 201. I beat Patrick two games and series. I actually got him by 1 pin in series! About time!! I used to kick his tail!

Now we're home and I'm done for the night. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and working on the style I want the flowers to be.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...