Saturday, August 10, 2013

Another week

Sometimes I don't know where the time goes.

I have been busy working for a friend of mine this last week. I do work for people when they call and need me. I'm not a full time worker, but I do work on occasion.


I did finish the block for Cil in our group. I actually enjoyed the process. I also pulled out my Baltimore Liberty blocks that I had been working on. I just haven't gotten a new photo taken of it yet.

On top of that I have gotten more done on my cross stitch. I'll try and get a photo of it on here as well.

Because of my being the Interim President for The Applique Society, I needed a photo to put into the newsletter. Had my son take photos of me, and since I rarely like my photos, I thought you could see how they turned out.




The best news is I've lost 15 lbs since the 8th of May. So, I didn't mind the photos. I usually run at the thought of photos.

This week is the SWW Fair and our Thursday group is going to be at the fair to promote TAS. Be sure and join us at the fair. We'd love to have you!

I got the Facebook account going for tas and am happy at the response. I'm excited about helping TAS move on. We need to get some fundraising things out there, and we're working on it. TAS seems to take a good part of my attention lately. I'm getting there!

So, now that the blocks are done for the friendship blocks, until more come in, I'm going to pull out those Baltimore Liberty quilt blocks and get moving! At the same time, I'll be Happy Quilting......

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...