Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Update

I'm keeping busy, getting a lot done, just no photos today.

On Friday I went up to Sequim, WA for a board meeting of the Applique Society. I had a blast. We had a short meeting, Jaydee talked about old quilts, and then there were 5 demo stations. We went around to each station - 20 mins time frame. I learned a lot, just walking around. I did take photos, but haven't loaded them yet.

I finally finished the corner of my Hawaiian quilt. It's really pretty. At least I think it is. I'm working on another section of the center, so I can work out to the edge. Once the center peace is done, I can work on the white area again. That is the quickest area for me. I love the way the design goes in circles and the center echoing is from all sides.

Potluck tomorrow with the TAS groups. May not have a lot showing up, but should be fun.

OH, I did finish another bag for my computer. Decided the bag I made before wasn't what I wanted for the computer - too big. I gave it to my son to give to his girlfriend. Still haven't heard if she wanted it or not. Told him I wouldn't be upset if she didn't want it. Haven't seen it, so guessing she took it. This bag is the same colors, but more butterflies. One pocket on one side and a smaller pocket that fits the cords in the other side. I will take a photo of it when I think about it. I tend to need the camera close at hand for me to think about doing that.

Don't forget to click on the ads. I know they are a pain, but it helps keep this blog free.

In the meantime, I'm going to sit here and quilt, while getting caught up on my shows I taped. I'm Happy Quilting....

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...