Friday, July 12, 2013

BUSY WEEK FOR JULY

Things at my house has gotten to be busy! I was doing great this week, till yesterday. I am on the Board of Directors for The Applique Society because I believe it is a great organization that is worth being a part of.

Yesterday was our board meeting, and all "hell" broke loose. Things are changing fast, and I'm in the front of it. (Not my choosing actually). Because of what is going on, I will not state how it has effected me till every chapter has been notified regarding the changes.

This last week I was able to get more quilting in! - Surprise, surprise!


I joined Charlie out on the swing over the weekend. She was thrilled! I was able to get a lot of quilting in with the weather being so warm. The cool breeze made it easy to sit and quilt.



I was getting more done around the leaf, and now I'm to the point of going around in a big circle. This should go fast because I use two or three needles at a time. The only thing that is stopping me is the weather, the hotter it gets the hard it is to do any quilting.

So, as the temperature went up, I pulled out my cross stitch and started working on the piece I bought about 3-5 years ago. Yes, this is another one of my UFO! I may actually get a couple UFO's done this summer - or I can wish!

I have started working on the outlines and details to this quilt. It's really starting to turn out awesome! The light poles are done and outlined, but I didn't get a photo to show you. I will work on that for the next blogging I do.

Life has become busy and I will try to get more blogging in. If things work out the way I think they will with TAS, then I will be blogging more often to work showing how much fun it really is! So, in the meantime, I'm hoping the weather will cool down enough so I can be Happy Quilting........

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...