Thursday, July 25, 2013

Too much going on

It's been awhile since I've posed on here. I've been trying to figure out what I could post and what photo's I could find or take for this.

On July 11, 2013, I was elected as Interim President for The Applique Society. I've been working on getting The Applique Society back on track. I believe I have one of the best Board of Directors that are out there. This group of ladies is awesome and I see a great future for the organization.

Today, I was thrilled to find a couple more of my friendship blocks waiting for me at the quilt group meeting.



They are coming in slowly, but I'm liking what I see so far.

This last weekend, I had a family reunion. My family is in Oklahoma and Las Vegas, so I don't get to see them much. I think at times I over did my chattering to get my brothers enjoy their visit. Next time, I'll just keep my mouth shut and see what happens.

The last two weeks, I've been working on TAS and trying to get a hold of everyone to help out with the challenge they have. The challenge is almost done, and we are starting up another one. I'm looking forward to getting everyone involved in the challenge.

Life is good, the garden is growing, everyone is happy and I'm trying to get back to being Happy Quilting....

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...