Sunday, October 27, 2013

Getting the Baby Afghan Made

The last couple days has been awesome. Of course, I'm still being lazy and playing games, but other than that, I've been crocheting. 

I love to crochet! It's so easy and fast. I tend to get stuff done faster when I crochet or knit then I do with quilting. 



I was able to get 2 sets of rows done the last couple nights. Each stripped area is 6 rows. The bottom of the afghan is the pink. 

Tonight is bowling night, so hopefully we can "kick butt." Problem is that I'm not feeling all that great and my voice is almost gone. I didn't get much sleep last night and now I have a feeling it's because a cold is coming on. Funny thing is, I feel fine as far as my body goes, it's just my voice and a little "fuss" in the head. LOL - if one asked my family - they'd say I have a little "fuss" in the head anyway! lol

Life has been quiet lately. My son is in the process of getting a house, and moving out. I'll probably be jumping for joy when that happens! lol - Not really, just would be nice to have all his stuff out of the garage, and life back to what I thought was "normal."

May you all be Happy Quilting....


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...