Thursday, September 4, 2014

Surgery Day

I'm typing this one handed, as I sit here. Started the day off showering and heading over to surgery. I don't mind waiting for doctors, if there is someone in front of me that took longer than expected. Not the case today. We waited from 9 am till 10:30 am before they called me in. At 10 am I went to the desk and asked if I got the time wrong when I was due there.She told me she no, she usually has people come early because he usually gets done early. She just found out that the doctor was working with a student and explaining what he's doing. That was putting him behind,  Wasn't happ about that, but dealt with it. lol


My finger is wrapped, and my fingers are still numb! Driving me crazy, so trying to keep busy so I don't think about it,

Now I have a god excuse to flip someone off! lol  Can't get it wet for a good 48 hrs. Put m hair in a braid so I wouldn't have to deal with it,

Mom's quilt is done from Kathleen A's, so as oon as I'm back to normal - whatever that may be - i can start quilting on it! Can't wait to be Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...